Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Still working on it!

Just to check in, yes I am still working on the painting from the previous post.  Got very much side tracked by the holidays.  A particularly nasty case of the flu was involved,as well. I have been busy, though.  I have set up a shop on Zazzle http://www.zazzle.com/maryscove.  Please check it out,when you have a moment.  For those who are not familiar with Zazzle, it is a web based company that prints designs on merchandise.  So if you would like one of my designs on,say, a tee shirt,this is the place to go.  They have literally hundreds of options,mugs,clocks,hoodies,cards,messenger bags.  I will strive to have different designs for this shop,than on my Etsy page.  Though,if you would really like to see those designs on Zazzle merch, just let me know!

No comments: