Friday, July 13, 2007

bizzare weather

Yes, I know that it is true, everyone is having bizarre weather this year. In MI we say, if you don't like the weather, wait awhile, it will change. That being said, this year has been very unusual. We have been flip-flopping back and forth from high 90's during the day,70's at night, to low 70's during the day, 50's at night. I know that we are very lucky, other parts of the country having droughts and floods,fires and tornadoes. I guess that the most that I have to complain about is that I have had to water almost every day since Summer began. I am lucky to have a deep well, so watering restrictions don't effect me. And,hey, I live in MI, we are surrounded by water. With this last cool spell, the gardens have really come around. I will try to post some photos next week. TTYL

No comments: